What is an Eversense Volunteer Ambassador?
Eversense Volunteer Ambassadors are people living with diabetes, or who have friends or family members living with diabetes, who have a desire to help others learn more about the day-to-day life with diabetes. Ambassadors volunteer their time by getting involved in both online and in-person diabetes activities.
What will I do as an Eversense Volunteer Ambassador?
- Actively participate in discussions on the Eversense Community Facebook group
- Share relevant information both online and offline
- Attend local diabetes events
- Be available to answer questions through the Eversense website or social media pages
- Talk to others who have diabetes or who may have questions about diabetes
- Stay up-to-date on current Senseonics products and programs
Interested in becoming an Eversense Volunteer Ambassador?
Eversense Ambassadors will Receive the Following Benefits:
- Opportunity to help others living with diabetes through online social media, attending diabetes related events, etc.
- Be the first to know about new things taking place at Senseonics across the globe
- Ability to provide feedback about products, programs, etc.
- Potential opportunities to be featured as an Ambassador on Senseonics, Eversense and Eversense XL related content